Friday, July 20, 2012

Yet Another Hiatus

As you may have noticed, I have not updated on any new reviews, taking this time quickly to inform that I'll be on a small hiatus just until the 10th of August. The next review will be uploaded the 18th of August.


I'm in the midst of studying myself to death (or not) for the upcoming exams (hence why I'm on hiatus). Thanks to those who have followed me thus far, I really appreciate it since I know many people like to have contacts reviewed because they are products that may have some concerned about their health or simply, if it looks as good as the catalouge - I understand it all, because I've been there xD


Well that's all I wanted to say today, thanks for supporting me and I'll be back with a new review on the 18th of August !


xox fuyumi

No comments:

Post a Comment